- トップTop Page
- 国内リリースDomestic Releases
- 海外リリースOverseas Releases
- リリース検索Search News Releases
- サービスガイドPR Wire Services
- 会社概要Kyodo News PR Wire
TOKYO, Nov. 14, 2016 /Kyodo JBN/ —
NHK International, Inc.
Japan Media Arts Festival "Special Exhibition" Set for Nov. 26-29 in Hong Kong under Theme of "Ubiquitous Humanity"
Japan’s Agency for Cultural Affairs organizes participation in various overseas media art festivals through projects planned and managed by NHK International, Inc. The aim is to introduce outstanding works in such fields as media art, video, websites, videogames, animation and comics.
This "Special Exhibition" in Hong Kong will present award-winning works from the past Japan Media Arts Festival. This edition titled "Ubiquitous Humanity" will present works by 14 artists from six countries. By amplifying and mimicking people’s gestures, the works examine the boundaries between the human and the machine, and question the human condition. Through this exhibition, screenings, and performances, "Ubiquitous Humanity" will offer a unique opportunity for the audience to interact with and enjoy powerful media art works.
– Venue: The Annex (2/F, Nan Fung Place, 173 Des Voeux Rd Central, Central, Hong Kong); Run Run Shaw Creative Media Centre, City University of Hong Kong (18 Tat Hong Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong)
– Period: Saturday, Nov. 26, to Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016
– Admission: Free
– Organizer: Japan Media Arts Festival / Agency for Cultural Affairs, Government of Japan
– Cooperation: MILL6 Foundation / School of Creative Media, City University of Hong Kong
– Planning Director: TAKAHASHI Mizuki (Senior Curator, MILL6 Foundation)
– Administration:NHK International, Inc.
EXHIBITION (Venue: The Annex)
"Asemic Languages," KANNO So + yang02
"Movement in Time Part 2," CHUNG Waiching Bryan
"Drawing Operations Unit: Generation 1," Sougwen CHUNG
"ZOMBIE MUSIC," YASUNO Taro
"other story of umbrella" (tentative title), TAGUCHI Yukihiro
"wasd human," LAU Hochi
"Fantasy Captured in Plastic Models: A Desk Diorama," IKEUCHI Hiroto
"Sign," LEUNG Chi Wo
"APHASIA," HUANG Yintzu
"Pendulum Choir," Cod. Act (Michael DECOSTERD / Andre DECOSTERD)
"Prospectus for a Future Body," Ka Fai CHOY
"Travis ‘Moving’," Tom WRIGGLESWORTH / Matt ROBINSON
"Japanese School Girl Chase," Japanese School Girl Chase project team
Venue: Run Run Shaw Creative Media Centre, City University of Hong Kong
Future Cinema Studio (M6094), Screening Theater (M1052)
"WOLF CHILDREN," HOSODA Mamoru
"Ghost in the Shell: Arise — border:1 Ghost Pain," KISE Kazuchika
"Approved For Adoption," JUNG / Laurent BOILEAU
"Ubiquitous Humanity — Animated Short films"