- トップTop Page
- 国内リリースDomestic Releases
- 海外リリースOverseas Releases
- リリース検索Search News Releases
- サービスガイドPR Wire Services
- 会社概要Kyodo News PR Wire
TOKYO, Feb. 2, 2016 /Kyodo JBN/ —
Plus One Marketing Ltd.
FREETEL Offers "FREETEL Prepaid Data SIM for Japan" WeChat Edition for Chinese Visitors to Japan
– SIM Card Allows Free Data Access to WeChat Application –
Plus One Marketing Ltd., a Japanese manufacturer specializing in self-branded mobility hardware products under the FREETEL brand, began offering the "FREETEL Prepaid Data SIM for Japan" WeChat edition for Chinese travelers to Japan from January 25. By using this prepaid SIM specifically designed for Chinese travelers, users can enjoy unlimited usage of WeChat, China’s biggest messaging application. In addition, users can use SNS applications such as Facebook, LINE, WhatsApp and Kakao Talk for free without worrying about their data limits. Moreover, users can use a data recharge coupon to easily add additional data to the SIM card.
Free data access to applications below:
– Kakao Talk
– Chinese (traditional/simplified)
Place of purchase:
– Yodobashi Camera
– Bic Camera
– http://jpgw.anneijia.com/default.aspx (Only accessible with WeChat application)
– Butler, 2-2-2F Hibino, Mihama-ku, Chiba-city Chiba
* Please contact each mass retailer for details.
"FREETEL Prepaid Data SIM for Japan" WeChat Edition Specifications:
Data Volume: 1GB(*1) 2GB(*1)
Available Period: 7 days(*2) 30 days(*2)
Price: JPY 1,780(*3) JPY 2,780(*3)
Network Area: Available inside Japan
4G/LTE: B1 (2,100MHz)/ B19 (800MHz)/ B21 (1,500MHz)/ B3 (1,800MHz)
3G/WCDMA: B1 (2,100MHz)/ B6/19 (800MHz)
SIM card type: micro SIM, nano SIM
Accessory: User Manual, SIM pin
Terms and conditions:
– A Wi-Fi connection may be required for setting up the APN settings for iPhone and iPad
– Return and/or exchange will not be accepted after the package has been opened. SIM cards cannot be reissued.
– SIM cards can only be used for a limited period shown on the packaging.
(*1) After the high-speed allotment limit has been passed, the maximum data speed will be reduced to 150Kbps including free data usage applications.
(*2) The period starts from the first use of data.
(*3) Prices are subject to 8% consumption tax.