- トップTop Page
- 国内リリースDomestic Releases
- 海外リリースOverseas Releases
- リリース検索Search News Releases
- サービスガイドPR Wire Services
- 会社概要Kyodo News PR Wire
TOKYO, Oct. 8 /Kyodo JBN/ —
NTT Resonant Inc.
NTT Resonant to Exhibit Mobile App/Website Testing Service
"Remote TestKit" at STARWEST
– Free Trial Tickets to Be Provided for Visitors –
NTT Resonant Inc. (NTT Resonant) will be exhibiting their Remote TestKit service at STARWEST (*1), a trade show which will be held in California on October 15 and 16 (local time). Remote TestKit (http://appkitbox.com/en/testkit/) is a service which allows developers to rent out timeslots to remotely access smartphones and tablets to test mobile apps and websites. The Remote TestKit booth will be set up to allow visitors to experience the fastest screen transfer system in the world (*2). Furthermore, all of our visitors will receive a voucher for a free five-hour trial of Remote TestKit.
1. Outline of Remote TestKit
Remote TestKit is a smartphone testing service where you can rent out time on actual mobile devices to see how your app or website runs on them. Developers can test on our wide selection of smartphones and tablets by remote any time they want. No specialized equipment or software is required to use Remote TestKit, and it eliminates the hassle of having to keep a large number of devices on hand to test compatibility.
– Over 300 devices to choose from, including both Android and iOS smartphones and tablets
– Easy to access over the internet whenever you want
– High-speed screen sharing technology makes it feel like you’re controlling the actual device
– Testing on an actual device provides a realistic experience irreproducible through emulation
– Automated testing suite makes testing easy
– Simple internal structure (server + software + USB hub + smartphones) allows for the service to be used in combination with a variety of different systems
2. Remote TestKit at STARWEST
At the Remote TestKit booth, we will be explaining about our automated testing function working with Selenium/IDE (*3).
(1) Implementation of interactive, automated tests using Selenium (*3)
(2) Ability to take screenshots on several devices at the same time.
(3) Automatic generation of testing reports
The above features let you efficiently test a wide number of website features and collect data on them. In addition, the world’s fastest screen transfer technology (*2) along with keyboard input allows for direct control of smartphones and connections to ADB (*4), which cannot be achieved with an emulator. Come down to STARWEST and experience the quality of Remote TestKit for yourself.
Event Name: STARWEST
Duration: October 12 – 17, 2014
Exhibition Period: October 15 – 16, 2014
Location: California, U.S.A.
Booth: Disneyland Hotel Exhibition Hall Booth #20
3. Gift to Visitors
We will offer five-hour free trial tickets (valued at $50) to all of our visitors at the Remote TestKit booth.
*Disclaimer: The names of all companies, services, and products mentioned in this press release are the trademarks of their respective companies.
(*1) STARWEST is the world’s largest software testing trade show, featuring both exhibitions of software testing platforms and conferences by device makers and content producers.
(*2) As of October 8, 2014; internal investigation.
(*3) An open-source utility for automated website testing.
(*4) Android Debug Bridge is a tool included in the Android SDK. ADB lets you control Android devices connected to a computer, a feature which makes it possible to easily test apps.