- トップTop Page
- 国内リリースDomestic Releases
- 海外リリースOverseas Releases
- リリース検索Search News Releases
- サービスガイドPR Wire Services
- 会社概要Kyodo News PR Wire
CHIBA, Japan, Sept. 4 /Kyodo JBN/ —
Press and Public Relations Division, Chiba Prefectural Government
Chiba Prefecture Launches Tourism Promotion Campaign in Taiwan
Chiba Prefecture will conduct a bus wrap advertising campaign in Taipei, Taiwan, for three months starting Oct. 1, 2014, to promote tourism to the eastern Japan prefecture.
Chiba Prefecture will also set up a booth in "Tokyo Crazy Kawaii Taipei," an event to be held in Taipei to showcase Japanese culture and dispatch "CHI-BA+KUN," the prefecture’s mascot, to the event to promote the bus wrap ad and various attractions of Chiba.
1. Transportation advertising (bus wrap)
3 months from October 1, 2014
* Shuttle buses running on courses including downtown Taipei, shopping
areas, landmarks such as Taipei 101 Tower and universities.
(3) The number of bus
10 buses (double-sided wrappings)
* The wrap ad will show the "CHI-BA+KUN" mascot sightseeing in Chiba
Prefecture, showing Chiba’s many attractions.
2. Presentation at "Tokyo Crazy Kawaii Taipei"
From September 11 to 14, 2014
* September 11: News conference, business day, and eve festival
* Opening to the public: September 12 to 14 (10 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
Expo Dome (Zheng yan guan), Taipei Expo Park (Hua bo gong yuan), at No. 1,
Yumen St, Zhongshan District, Taipei
(3) Chiba Prefecture booth
– Showcasing the attractions of Chiba, handing out tourist brochures and
– "CHI-BA+KUN" waiting ready for photo opportunities and games with
– Conducting a questionnaire survey on visitors to raise awareness
about Chiba Prefecture and "CHI-BA+KUN"
– Promoting the bus wrap advertising
(4) Other features
1) Participation in a "Thanks Taiwan," campaign to be held simultaneously
with "Tokyo Crazy Kawaii Taipei"
"CHI-BA+KUN" will greet children to show gratitude to Taiwan’s
assistance after the Great East Japan Earthquake.
2) Participation in PR event
"CHI-BA+KUN" will participate in a PR event to be held at "Central
Gateway Plaza" on the ground floor of Pacific Sogo Zhongxiao Store
from 7 p.m. on September 10 and 6 p.m. on September 12.
"CHI-BA+KUN" will make the rounds of media companies, including TV stations
and magazines, to promote Chiba Prefecture before and after "Tokyo Crazy
A special website (http://www.promotions.com.tw/chibakun) will be launched
in Taipei on September 5.